We are delighted to be exclusively retained by a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans. This company returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers.
Their vision is to be a trusted leader, changing the world’s perception of the nonperforming loan industry.
The company are now looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their small treasury team in Luxembourg.
The Treasury Analyst supports the daily treasury activities and controlling function to safeguard solid reporting and control mechanisms to treasury management.
- Back Office: trade reconciliation and trade confirmation
- Portfolio Purchase: execution of payments in conformity with internal SOX portfolio acquisition process, liaising with audit and reporting
- Daily cash reconciliation of Financier companies
- Management of Inter-Company loans
- Product Control:
- Production of journal entries for month-end
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to Treasury management and US Finance
- Producing and documenting SOX controls
- Liaising with Accounting and Audit
They are looking for a driven and focused individual who has gained experience in either within corporate treasury or finance. This will be teamed with a real passion to drive their treasury career forward.
- Finance degree, minimum BSs
- Accounting knowledge, understanding of credits and debits and month end closing
- Good understanding of USGAAP principles and financial markets
- Good knowledge and understanding of FX and interest rate derivative products would be a plus
- Analytical skills, ability to interact with all levels and to work well under pressure
- High level of integrity and dependability
Their goal is for every employee to reach their highest potential by offering competitive total reward packages, growth and development opportunities to help employees establish a long career within their organisation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via firstname.lastname@example.org .