FTSE 100 Oil & Gas Group
This is a great opportunity for a Treasury Dealer to join our FTSE 250 client.
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Dealer, the Treasury Dealer will help the company to deliver ‘best-in-class’ treasury services, through accurate cash forecasts and analysis, day to day management of the debt and investment portfolio, and intragroup financing. This involves FX & money market dealing, maintaining the integrity of the data within REVAL, their Treasury Management System, supporting business units with cash management and other treasury related activities and projects.
In this varied role you will gain exposure to a variety of departments within the company, external counterparties, and system vendors and it forms part of the wider Treasury team of 7, in a team that is split between their offices in London and the U.A.E.
- Compiling short-term cash forecasts and day to day management of cash positions, cash pooling structures and intercompany loans and deposits
- Managing short-term funding requirements from revolving credit facilities and investments of excess cash
- Dealing on FX markets & managing hedging activities for business divisions and the Group
- Ensuring timely and accurate settlement and reconciliation of treasury payments
- Maintaining transactional data in the Treasury Management System
- Managing guarantees and advising business units
- Assisting in other treasury projects as required
It is likely you will be a graduate in a finance or related discipline, ideally working towards a professional qualification such as AMCT, CIMA or other, and keen to continue your professional development. .
You will possess at least 3 years in treasury / finance, ideally with some exposure to Cash Management, as well as FX, Money Markets, and intercompany financing.
Training and development will always be provided where necessary.
As a person they want someone who;
- is organized and analytical and proficient in Microsoft
- possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
- has experience with Treasury Management Systems such as Reval, FXall / 360T, Finastra, ICD or banking platforms – CitiDirect
- is self-motivated, open minded, with strong interpersonal skills and who possesses a good sense of humour
- is excited by the idea of working as part of a team in a culturally diverse company, with exposure to internal partners and external counterparties
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via email@example.com or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.
You must already possess the right to work in the UK to be considered for the position.