The Treasury Recruitment Company
Reporting to the CFO, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and respected company as Treasury Director.
The overall objective of the role is to take responsibility for the long-term financial planning and treasury management ensuring the financial viability of the business.
- Developing and maintaining a long-term business plan and modelling alternative strategies and scenarios.
- Ensuring assumptions made within the business plan are robust and adequate provision for risk is included.
- Providing advice on the implications of different decisions against the financial standard adopted for the business.
- Developing and implementing the funding strategy for the business ensuring adequate facilities are in place to meet the business requirements.
- Maintaining the business cash flow forecasts and associated liquidity requirements.
- Manage funding arrangement in a cost-efficient manner, ensuring appropriate agreements are put in place and security taken where deemed necessary. Ensure all such funding structures remain compliant with loan agreements.
- Lead the credit rating process including new ratings where required and maintenance of existing rating relationships. Lead on the annual reviews, responding to information requests as and when required.
- Exploring and developing alternate funding methods to enhance business worth.
- Providing support and advice to the business on business plan capacity and impacts of potential decisions.
The ideal candidate will have developed a solid treasury career and have strong experience in financial planning and treasury management.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Mike Richards via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further