Website Filtration Group
We are delighted to have been exclusively retained by Filtration Group in their search for a Treasury Director – Europe & Asia.
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier, and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, they are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. They are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which your leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential.
Due to business growth, a new role has been created as Treasury Director – Europe & Asia. Reporting into the Chicago based Treasurer, this role will provide hands on support in leading all treasury initiatives for Filtration Group’s business entities across these regions.
Key accountabilities include:
- Create and implement Treasury strategy for Europe & Asia
- Audit current treasury frameworks, processes and procedures across the regions and propose improvements to ensure the treasury frameworks are aligned to business growth
- Manage projects related to onboarding new acquisitions in Europe and Asia into the corporate banking model
- Coordinate monthly collection of excess cash from entities in Europe and Asia
- Lead the process to review FX exposures and determine if an FX management strategy should be developed
- Manage regional corporate credit card program
- Interface with local CFO’s and Finance teams to establish and ensure adherence to treasury policies and procedures
- Manage regional corporate bank relationships.
- Complete the rollout of corporate banking partner in Asia.
- Develop and implement corporate banking strategy in Eastern Europe.
The successful individual will be a versatile hands-on corporate treasury professional with at least 10 years’ experience within international organisations. They will be a graduate in a relevant subject area such as Finance or Accounting.
Based in Europe, preferably Germany, the Treasury Director will be fluent in German and English. They will be experienced in building strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders and will have the confidence to guide and educate the business through a consultative approach.
100% remote working with the occasional travel post pandemic to business entities across Europe & Asia.
As an individual, Filtration Group would expect the successful candidate to possess:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the experience of working within a flat structured company
- Possess an analytical, innovative, and inspiring mind and be someone who enjoys the challenge of continuing to develop the treasury department
- Expertise in cash management, bank relationship management, and treasury best practices
- Proven ability to manage multiple high priority deliverables
- Must be a strategic thinker, self-motivated and have excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Exceptional working knowledge of Excel
- Possess a high level of commercial insight when helping decide the growth path for the European & Asian treasury department and who has a genuine desire to have a positive impact on the company
- Communicate in an open, direct, and clear manner on a variety of levels both inside and outside
- Within an entrepreneurial business, they will possess the ability to drive change in what is a dynamic, ever-changing, and sometimes challenging environment
- Knowledge of international corporate tax regulations preferred
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via email@example.com
Please note that should you apply directly to Filtration Group, your application will be integrated into the Treasury Recruitment Company retained search process.