The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are very pleased to be working with one of America’s leading infrastructure companies, based in California, who are industry leaders in the transportation, water resources and mineral exploration markets.
The company has an exciting history, from paving the first roads into Yosemite to helping rebuild Ground Zero. They pride themselves on their social responsibility and environmental stewardship and have won awards for being among the World’s top ethical companies.
Reporting directly to the Treasurer, you will manage a team of 5 and will be responsible for assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the financial position of the Company.
- Understand and oversee the management of capital structure
- Manage and coordinate the company’s strategy for raising capital, deploying capital and serving as corporate “cash flow champion”
- Responsible for overseeing credit analysis
- Recommend and implement hedge strategies to manage financial risks
- Manage economic analysis of financing alternatives
- Responsible for development and revision of financial policies
As the ideal candidate you will have a Degree in Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics with an MBA or CTP desirable.
You will be a skilled leader with the ability to multitask and work effectively to tight deadlines and changing priorities. Ideally you will have a background in bank relationship management, bank financing or capital markets.
You will be a smart individual who is confident in communicating with management at all levels and has a real ‘can do’ attitude.
You will be a strong team player with excellent relationship building skills, as the role requires you to proactively utilize and develop your staff team and ensure good relationships are maintained with internal and external partners.