This is an exciting time to join our NASDAQ listed client.
As a member of the finance leadership team, the Director, Treasury will partner with the Vice President, Treasury & Tax and finance leadership team to successfully execute the Company’s finance responsibilities while also leading the Company’s treasury function.
Reporting directly into the Vice President, Treasury & Tax, the Director, Treasury will be responsible for capital structure, financial risk management, banking relationships, global cash, debt management, and working capital management. The Director, Treasury will be responsible for global treasury policy, treasury operations, & foreign exchange. S/he will establish and execute strategies for long-term capital planning by managing and forecasting cash flow.
- Capital Structure Planning and Analysis – Lead the evaluation and recommendation of the appropriate capital structure and the impact shareholder value and the return on invested capital. Make recommendations for potential opportunities, including execution of transactions in debt and equity capital markets.
- Funding and Investments – Evaluate, recommend, and execute funding and investment strategies (including intercompany funding); evaluate, approve and manage all bank borrowing lines and other credit facilities for the Company and its subsidiaries. Develop plans to ensure liquidity and lowest cost of capital for the Company. Manage covenant compliance and reporting of global cash, investment, debt and intercompany positions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Provide support for M&A initiatives including acquisition funding, pre-deal diligence and post-deal integration.
- Cash Management – Manage all cash and set related policies. Improve cash forecasting system and structures that maximize daily and monthly cash flow for the Company and minimize funding requirements.
- Working Capital Optimization: Develop, implement and monitor working capital strategies that minimize use of capital or appropriately compensate for the use of capital. Set global credit policy.
- Treasury Processes and Technology – Ensure process controls and discipline are in place; ensure that treasury systems are adequate and provide accurate information in a timely manner.
- Risk Control – Oversee financial risk management activities, including interest rate, foreign exchange, and commodity risks utilizing hedging techniques as appropriate.
- External Stakeholder Relationships – Manage relationships with commercial and investment banks and other providers of services for treasury operations.
- Internal Stakeholder Relationships – Collaborate effectively with other functions to achieve functional objectives.
The successful candidate will have had at least ten years of finance experience, gained within a large global company, ideally with five years of experience in a treasury leadership capacity.
The Director, Treasury will also play a key leadership role in the overall transformation of the Finance function due to the business’ significant growth through a recent acquisition, as well as collaborate with the CFO, Corporate Controller, Internal Audit leader, Tax leader and FP&A leader. The candidate will also have expertise in capital markets, financial risk management, and operational finance.
Other attributes include;
- A proven track record of leading financing activities for a global, public, multi-billion dollar company.
- Demonstrated strategic financial leadership related to liquidity, foreign currency, working capital, credit and collections, cash pooling structures, cash forecasting, capital structure planning, and creating shareholder value.
- Motivation and initiative to take ownership, set aggressive business goals and drive results, along with a sense of gravitas and experience regarding treasury strategy.
- Leadership skills, including an ability to attract and develop talent and manage performance, globally.
- Solid executive presence and relationship cultivation skills both internally and externally.
- Must have experience with Hedging strategies and execution (currency and/or commodities).
- Must have experience with Mergers & Acquisitions. We are looking for someone who understands how to finance these activities and navigate banking relationships when it comes to M&A activities.
- Must be comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience managing people is preferred.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your Resume to Mike Richards via email@example.com or call +1 312 612 0933 to discuss further.