Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer – Front Office, my client is seeking a confident and proactive Treasury Manager to join the Treasury Front Office team as part of the wider Group Treasury function based in Cambridge.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day risk management and liquidity of the Group across 30 currencies as well as having engagement on all other day to day activities of the Front Office function. The role requires an individual to have a good attention to detail, intuition and decisiveness.
- Monitor and evaluate Group FX and interest rate exposures, along with short term liquidity and cash investment activities
- Efficient execution of significant one-off FX transactions and longer-dated interest rate related derivatives
- Principal Front Office contact providing advice and guidance as required
- Front Office point of contact for all internal funding needs of the Group
- Provide treasury support and advice on corporate development projects
- Manage and ensure compliance with all Front Office Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee the production of all weekly, monthly and periodic Front Office reporting
- Manage relationships with key external stakeholders (FX, IR and liquidity)
- Challenge existing processes to drive continuous improvement/automation
- Oversee and provide cover for the Front Office Treasury Analyst
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level with a professional treasury qualification (AMCT or MCT) and will ideally be a qualified accountant.
They will posses significant experience working in an international Treasury function with material FX exposures and complex funding structures, along with an excellent understanding of and interest in financial markets.
They will have experience in writing or assisting with committee papers related to treasury matters, with a focus on delivery and the ability to work accurately and decisively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Experience of Quantum would be an advantage with strong Excel and communication skills essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known pharmaceutical company going through an exciting period of change within the Treasury department.
You will be one of many newbie’s finding their feet and contributing to the growing success of the group.