With a decades-long legacy of success, our client is a leading player in the automotive products industry, showcases an impressive range of cutting-edge products and solutions. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, they offer a diverse portfolio designed to drive efficiency and productivity. Their customers rely on their state-of-the-art technology and industry expertise to meet their needs. Emphasizing sustainability and environmental responsibility, our client’s products reflect their dedication to providing eco-friendly solutions. As a trusted name in the global market, our client continues to redefine industry standards and empowers customers to achieve unparalleled success with their reliable, efficient, and sustainable systems.
As the Treasury Manager, you will be a vital member of our client’s finance team, responsible for overseeing and optimizing various aspects of treasury operations. You will play a key role in ensuring effective cash management, compliance with accounting standards, and seamless integration of banking systems, all while providing essential leadership and support across the organization.
Cash Forecasting and Analysis:
- Collect and record weekly cash forecasts from operating businesses, ensuring timely submissions and collaborating with the teams to enhance accuracy and visibility.
- Produce the weekly consolidated cash forecast report for senior management, providing valuable insights to support strategic decision-making.
Banking Systems Management:
- Manage European banking systems and their integration with local and Treasury systems.
- Ensure accurate reporting of all cash pooling operations in the relevant systems to maintain transparency and data integrity
Intragroup Loan Portfolio:
- Oversee the intragroup loan portfolio, working closely with the Tax department to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Ensure all loan documentation is complete and accurately recorded in our systems.
Treasury Procedures and Documentation:
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of Treasury procedures.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of all Treasury processes and activities
- Serve as the Systems Administrator for UK and European banking systems, ensuring smooth operations and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
Support to Group Treasurer:
- Collaborate with the Group Treasurer and assist in other related Treasury activities as needed.
- Play a supportive role in strategic treasury initiatives and projects.
Cover for Treasury Staff:
- Provide cover for UK and Americas Treasury staff when necessary, ensuring uninterrupted treasury operations.
- Undertake related duties and special projects as assigned, contributing to the growth and improvement of the Treasury function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in treasury management, with a proven track record in cash management, risk management, and banking relationships.
- Ability to work independently and across all levels of the organization, demonstrating strong communication and leadership skills to foster effective collaboration.
- Exceptional financial and business acumen to analyze complex financial data and provide strategic insights.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, analytical, and strategic thinking skills, allowing you to execute projects within the scope of overall strategies.
- A thorough understanding of relevant IAS accounting standards to ensure compliance in all treasury activities.
- Self-direction and high self-motivation, enabling you to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 084 9838 to discuss further.Apply for this job