The Treasury Recruitment Company
This an exciting and challenging position, reporting directly to the Head of Treasury, in a dynamic company with a strong opportunity for personal and professional development. The role will be based in London with the travel requirement to Malta and US.
- Maintain the robust short, medium and long-term cash flow forecast
- Undertake day to day treasury operations
- Maintain and develop existing and new banking relationships
- Perform the cash management reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Assist in the management of the Group’s foreign currency exposure
- Help to develop best-practice in working capital management
- Support Head of Treasury in developing recommendations to improve treasury function
- Provide strong banking and treasury support to the accounting team
You will ideally be educated to a degree level with an AMCT qualification desirable (or part-qualified).
You must have a minimum of 3-5 years Treasury and Cash management experience working for a global firm with a good understanding of key treasury controls and policies.
You will be a self-confident individual who has demonstrated leadership skills and cultivates a culture of personal accountability