The Treasury Recruitment Company
Treasury Manager for a Global Healthcare Company based in Western Germany
An experienced Treasury Manager is required to help with the establishment of a Global Treasury Department within this organisation. He/she will be responsible for putting in place appropriate systems and procedures for Treasury to support the business through the current phase and going forward.
The Treasury Manager will be the main point of contact for all treasury matters for the European business and involved in a number of treasury related activities.
- Daily cash management.
- Assisting and maintaining the cash flow model through Kyriba (Treasury management System)
- Improving FX exposure management and cashflow forecast.
- Monitoring banking relationships and liaising with banks.
- Understanding and maintaining cash and intercompany schedules.
- Co-ordinating all inter-company trading settlements.
- Quarterly variance analysis for cash balance held.
- Maintaining local additions to the Global Signatory Authorisation Matrix.
- Preparing Monthly Bank Balance report at month-end and Month End Exchange Rate Report.
- Foreign exchange dealing.
- Supporting internal control compliance.
- Assisting with external and internal audits.
- Other ad-hoc projects related to treasury
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Accounting or Treasury qualification and have developed a solid treasury career.
You will have experience in daily cash management and reporting for multiple accounts and businesses as well as foreign exchange management
The Successful candidate will also have strong PC skills including ms excel,word and power point
The candidate must be able to speak fluent English and German
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join an already driven and forward-thinking company.
It would suit a dynamic treasury professional with a passion for innovation and providing products and solutions that really make a difference
Competitive Salary coupled with Relocation allowance