The Treasury Recruitment Company
An experienced Treasury Manager is required to join this thriving company based in Darmstadt Germany.
- Preparing and further developing treasury reporting (including ad hoc reporting and currency reporting)
- Caring for and further developing treasury systems as part of the digitization strategy (including treasury system and SAP BPC for cash flow planning)
- Determining and analyzing foreign currency risks within the Group company and legal entities
- Developing and implementing hedging strategies and monitoring of relevant currencies for the Group company
- Optimizing liquidity planning and liquidity management
- Analyzing the capital structure of the Group company and preparing financing proposals in coordination with other Group functions
- Managing projects and special tasks for the further development of the finance and treasury function
- Business partner for international subsidiaries and participations
The ideal candidate will have a degree in business management and professional experience in the treasury department of an international environment or comparable experience in consulting.
You will have strong IT skills and experience in the implementation of IT projects, SAP knowledge is an advantage.
In addition, you will have:
- A high level of understanding of foreign currency effects from a wide variety of perspectives
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a hands-on personality
- High degree of design and implementation capability
- Goal-oriented action
- Fluency in English
- Strategic networked thinking and acting
- Strong communication skills and self-assertion
This is a great role within a thriving environment for someone wanting to utilise their vision and ideas to drive major projects.