The Treasury Recruitment Company
Ready for a step up but worried about getting knocked back for not having the managerial experience?
If this is you, we have the perfect opportunity!
Set in the idyllic Gloucestershire countryside, away from the hustle and bustle of city life you will become part of a multi-national successful corporate, with a vision to deliver exceptional business value and the innovation to stay ahead of the curve.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be at the forefront of all treasury activities. Combined with supporting and mentoring the current Treasury Analyst your responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring and managing banking relationships and liquidity management
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements
- Daily cash management and maintaining cash flow forecast reports
- Interest rate and foreign exchange risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Preparation of board reports
This is a face-paced and pivotal role therefore you will need to be confident in your own abilities, comfortable in communicating with management at all levels and possess strong treasury accounting experience, including FX, liquidity and cashflow.
If this is for you, please get in touch to discuss further.