The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are delighted to be exclusively working with a leading multinational logistics company in their search for a strong Treasury Manager to join their evolving team.
Our client is a long-term investor, owner, developer and asset manager of logistics properties. As a business they are rapidly growing with new client partnerships and a vast number of new entities on a global scale. Their vigorous growth plans are set to continue throughout 2021 and beyond.
As the company continues to drive forward, the treasury department has ow been set up as a separate division within the organisation. Historically, Treasury has been integrated with Tax and Finance. As such, they are now looking for an experienced, hands-on operational treasury individual to support the Head of Treasury in creating and driving a successful and effective treasury department.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, this individual will come with experience in cash management, intercompany funding and TMS implementation with a strong interest in finding solutions aimed to optimize treasury processes. Successful at coordinating projects between different stakeholders and communicating well with internal and external partners.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Managing the day to day cash position, providing sufficient daily liquidity & executing the movement of funds
- Initiate outgoing Treasury payments, within the limits of the procuration rules
- Manage Intercompany funding requests and evaluate these requests according to transfer pricing policy
- Contribute to the implementation of the new TMS
- Contribute to the set-up and deployment of a cash forecasting tool and maintain a strong cash forecasting process
- Implement the cash management systems to optimize the daily forecasting & management of cash flow
- Lead cash management and financial close processes for treasury related activities, which will include inter-company loan positions, preparing and analysing cash flow forecasts, and daily treasury operations management
- Maintain the group online business banking platforms and treasury management systems ensuring the correct recording of all transactions and overseeing technical upgrades as required.
- Participate in cross functional projects related to strategic treasury initiatives
- Develop and support Treasury processes, policies, procedures, and controls
- Lead credit card program
The individual will have at least 5 year’s treasury experience within an international environment.
You will need to have a positive and driven attitude and be willing to be hands on as you support in building the team and all treasury processes. Ideally they would like someone with experience in implementing TMS/Swift/Bank connectivity. Due to the rapid growth plans of the business, they need someone who is used to working with pace and under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a full 360 treasury role, where they can instantly add value to a growing department and establish a treasury voice within the business. Due to the business objectives, the personal career opportunities for this individual are vast.
If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity, please email me a copy of your most up to date resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can include your current salary I can make sure the role is the right level for you too.