The Treasury Recruitment Company
They are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of their revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. They are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases
To further strengthen their team based in Brussels, they are now looking for an experienced Treasury Middle Office Manager.
As their Treasury Middle Office Manager, you will be responsible for all Treasury reporting and compliance requirements within Group Treasury Operations.
You will be driving projects to enhance efficiency further, maintain effective controls and deliver insights. As part of this role, you will also oversee & mentor the offshore treasury back-office team.
- Treasury closing activities (such as valuations & accruals, IFRS 13 reporting, IFRS9 hedge accounting and documentation, EMIR reconciliation, etc.)
- Generation and analysis of Treasury reporting (risk management and Treasury efficiency KPI’s)
- Validation of the FX hedging performed by Front Office and reconciliation of the monthly P&L on exchange results
- Internal & external audit lead, the enabler for the implementation of recommendations
- Management of the back-office activities provided by the off-shore partner (SOP’s, KPI’s, relationship management, daily leadership & mentoring)
- Payment factory routine management
- Internal and external compliance related & Intercompany loan documentation
- Ad-hoc project management
Experienced treasury or banking individual who has worked within a multinational environment is critical for success within this role.
- Masters or bachelor’s in finance, Economics, or other relevant disciplines
- Proven Treasury controlling and/or back-office expertise
- A sound understanding of Treasury products and valuation
- Technology savvy – MS Excel is essential
- Prior experience with Treasury systems and processes, preferably including SAP TRM
- Excellent analytical skills and drive for accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently within a challenging working environment
- Continuous improvement mindset, pro-active, and comfortable taking ownership
- A solid team player, as well as a strong leader with the ability to oversee and coach remote back-office team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Business-fluency in English is a requirement for this role
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Katie Hardie via email@example.com