Kelvion Holding GmbH
We are delighted to be working with Kelvion to recruit a Treasury Manager – Systems & Processes to help implement their new Treasury Management System, Bellin. This will involve all preparatory activities and project steps, such as considering crucial Treasury and Finance processes, initiating global roll-out, and ensuring integration with other relevant systems.
This is a newly created role reporting into the Director of Treasury. Responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to;
- Implementation of the global Treasury Management System (Bellin)
- Developing and documenting Treasury processes within the Kelvion group of companies
- Ensuring data quality in Cash and Risk Management systems
- Acting as a person of contact, counter-part and customer for internal IT department external system providers and consultants in all Treasury IT related matters
- Leadership responsibility in all Treasury IT projects
- Acting as a person of contact for Banks und service providers
- Designing and providing on site and remote TMS training for users
- Continuous development and improvement of automation for Treasury processes in group treasury
- Assisting in acquisition/integration activities from Group Treasury view
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years professional experience within Corporates, at System providers or in the Banking area and have in depth knowledge of treasury processes and structures.
In addition, you will ideally have:
- Broad ranging experience in daily business and IT projects
- Familiarity with Cash Management and Cash Flow processes, and understand the conditions of Risk Management and Liquidity Planning as well as the structures of Banking processes
- Familiarity with Treasury Management and ERP Systems, such as Reval, Bellin TM5 and SAP and experienced in the implementation and roll-out of TMS
- Experience of using the MS-Office package.
- Good project management and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing
- Fluency in German will be considered a plus
Your workday at Kelvion will be anything but boring. For decades now, Kelvion’s customers have shown their trust in their contact partners and in their company. Kelvion offer their staff a flexible working environment in which all colleagues can contribute their individual talents, and in which they place a great deal of emphasis on team spirit.
This function offers a variety of challenging possibilities to develop both professional skills and sharpen personal qualifications based on an open and communicative leadership style in combination with a clear strategy, accepted core values and binding annual objective agreements.