This is an exciting time to join a world leading producer of sustainable natural ingredients. The company specialises in sustainability by reducing food waste and collecting and repurposing other natural materials that would otherwise be discarded.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in managing existing treasury operations, as well as driving and implementing changes to the treasury function as it evolves to meet the needs of a rapidly growing multinational company. This position will interact with a variety of support functions across the company.
- Execute and improve daily treasury operations in relation to cash management, leasing, treasury systems, processes, and controls
- Take a leading role in a North American Treasury implementation project to further optimize and automate the cash infrastructure including a SWIFT implementation
- Support domestic and potentially international banking relationships for Cash and Treasury management services; research and recommend essential banking services while striving to optimize bank fees; implement banking services & products in support of business needs/corporate objectives
- Support the Group Treasurer with other activities as they arise
- Support the International Treasury Team based out of The Netherlands in their treasury processes
The candidate is likely to be a graduate in a business or finance related discipline and have 4+ years corporate treasury experience.
They will be an ambitious self-starter who is able to run with projects, and do not need a lot of direction or handholding. They should be able to identify opportunities to optimize and act on them. They will be a high-performing individual who is looking to take the next step in their career.
They should want to add value to the company, whilst being willing to roll up their sleeves and be hands on as and when required.
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your Resume to Mike Richards via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 312 612 0933 to discuss further.