Established in 2014, this company set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Despite their core values and commitment to the cause being unchanged, the business itself has undergone much exciting growth since it’s conception. What started as just oil & gas has now grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defence.
They have undergone a complete rebranding and everything down to the company name (previously RigUp) has changed to reflect this new, exciting trajectory they are heading towards.
Workrise is seeking to recruit a Treasury Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the treasury team and to support the development of the Treasury function to meet the needs of the growing business.
The opportunity is best suited for highly collaborative and experienced treasury professionals who will be able to perform ad-hoc projects and manage cash functions across the business as well as having a passion for continuous improvement, systems & automation and motivated by the idea of contributing to the build of an effective treasury function for the business.
- Perform ad-hoc projects weekly – We thrive on change and development. This opportunity is for a driven person with an eye for opportunities to explore and develop
- Lead the day-to-day treasury operations for the group
- Manage cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management
- Develop cash flow forecast
- Perform financial modelling (working capital, bank model etc) and support financing
- Quarterly credit compliance the forecasting of financial covenant compliance, letters of credit, performance bonds, interest exposure
- Managing annual budgets and forecasts
- Identifies cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities related to treasury
- Lead Treasury technology improvements to support a rapid-growth scaling technology company
- Ability to work with unorganized data. Slice & Dice to deliver an output that is easily digestible to a wider audience
- Strong financial modelling skills with ability to identify and communicate analysis into insights
- Advanced excel & Microsoft skills. Experience with Netsuite & Tableau a plus
- Understanding of the 3 core financial statements & the cash conversion cycle
- BA/BS degree; MBA is a plus
Call us on 312 612 0933 or 727 538 7706