The Treasury Recruitment Company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Manager to join the Front Office team of this FTSE250 at a time of significant investment, develop, and change, offering superb scope and development for the right candidate.
You will ideally be educated to degree level, with a professional qualification such as AMCT/ACCA/CIMA. You must enjoy the cash management side of Treasury and be confident within this area, whilst being a bit of a whiz when it comes to Treasury Management Systems.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include;
- Execution of FX & Interest Rate transactions
- Monitor the Group FX and interest rate exposures
- Assist in the management of the Group’s foreign currency exposure including forecasting
- Manage daily liquidity and investment of surplus cash
- Operation of facilities for deposits, revolving credit, and money market lines
- Manage procedures relating to FX and internal funding requirements
- Contribute to systems improvement projects including the optimisation of the Treasury Management System
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch. No need for a CV at this stage, just a chat will do.