The Treasury Recruitment Company
One the world’s largest privately owned insurance brokers with revenues of $2.2bn.
The company commenced expansion outside of the US in 2006 when it acquired an international business. The international business is headquartered in London, with operations in Europe, Middle East, Asia, Pacific and Latin America. The international business accounts for c. 25% of global revenues.
The global business continues to grow, with ambitious expansion plans over the next few years and with a dynamic and entrepreneurial drive.
Where this role sits
Team: Cash Management team in the IBA (Insurance Broking Accounts) Department
Reports to: Head of IBA / Head of Cash Management
The firm’s IBA team is responsible for all insurance related cash processing activities within the firm, including the collection of monies from clients, payments to insurers, claims payments and the related treasury / cash management functions.
The team has c. 35 personnel, and is primarily based in Brighton, with several personnel based in London.
We have a Cash Management / Treasury Operations function in our Brighton office, serving the UK and Europe “near-shore” operations.
The team is focussed on the processing of receipts and payments from Client money (CASS5) bank accounts and the firm’s operating accounts.
We are looking to bolster the team for 6 months+ to support change/automation processes, implementation of a TMS (GTreasury), and general improvement in governance and controls.
- Support implementation of GTreasury
- Develop and implement improved governance and workflow in relation to payment requests
- Support the implementation of best practice in relation to cash management controls
- Assess the opportunity for increased automation and STP with banking partners
- Evaluate the ability for auto-matching of receipts to broking ledger, consider opportunities to install and implement the highradius platform
- Strong Cash Management and Treasury Operations experience
- Good communication skills and presence to liaise with senior personnel
- Change oriented, dynamic, challenge the status quo
- Experience of Change Management, Projects, Technology & Automation
- Cash collection from clients and payment to insurers, claims payments
- Regular and close liaison with business personnel regarding client / payment / transaction queries
- UK & Irish businesses, Reinsurance, Bermuda, Norway, Denmark, Malta
- Segregated treasury team (for the posting of receipts to the fiduciary ledger)
- Reconciling all broker bank accounts (client and office) monthly
- Producing Client money reconciliations for broker to FCA requirements
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further
You must already possess the right to work in the UK to be considered for the position.