The company is an employee owned, global agricultural commodities merchant trader with an annual revenue of $8.2bn. Working with over 300 customers and 600 suppliers the company does everything from sourcing to distributing of commodities, as well as operating in over 60 countries worldwide.
We are exclusively working on a role for a London based company who are looking for an experienced Treasury Operations Specialist. This is a 3–6-month temporary role to help the team over a busy year end reporting period. This person will also help with daily treasury activities as well as monitoring daily controls. This role will report into the Treasury Manager.
- Performing daily corporate treasury activities such as;
- Process Payments using online banking systems
- Daily cash management
- FX and Debt settlements
- Assisting in FX hedging execution using FXall – trade spot, forward and swap trades, in line with the Group Treasury Policy.
- Daily and weekly cash flow forecasting
- Bank account daily reconciliations and nettings
- Intra-day cash management for central treasury.
- Assisting with the resolution of payment, loan and FX discrepancies for both Group Treasury and business units.
- Treasury System and control reconciliations and static data management.
- Experience using Kyriba
- Experience in FX execution via multi bank platforms such as FXall.
- Previous experience working in a small, agile, corporate treasury environment
- Demonstrable systems problem solving experience
- Experience with Interacting with multiple business units around the world
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.