This is an exciting opportunity for a driven treasury professional with strong projects experience and multi-national exposure to join a dynamic Projects Team based in London on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager – Projects, the focus of this temporary role will be to assist with the many projects on which the London Treasury team is currently employed. As a member of the Projects Team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist with some of the following projects:
- China – local tax account structure implementation
- Russia – payroll banking project
- EMEA / Asia Pac – Virtual Accounts (ROBO)
- Implementation of a new TMS
- Bank account rationalization project
- Bank fee reduction
- Multi-currency cash pooling
- Establishing ZBA structures in several EMEA countries
- Bank guarantees and credit facilities
- Migrating cash management structures for US tax efficiency
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills, with a professional can-do attitude.
They will be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure whilst possessing a friendly, open and reliable personality.
They will also have knowledge in dealing with banks and electronic payments / receipts as well as strong global cash management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your treasury projects experience within a fantastic company and great team!