The Treasury Recruitment Company
You will have responsibility for leading projects to meet the requirements of a best-in-class Treasury. Developing Reporting and Risk Frameworks, delivering a robust control environment, stress testing, cash flow forecasting and leveraging Treasury technology for automation.
You will work closely with the Directors of both FX and Cash Management.
- Daily and monthly FX P&L report production
- Designing and reporting on the effectiveness of hedging strategies
- Responsible for demonstrating working capital efficiencies in Correspondent Funding execution
- Publication of Daily Treasury Dashboard
- Publication of Board and Exco reports as required
- Responsible for evolving and developing a full suite of treasury key risk indicators
- Responsible for coordinating the Company’s Funding plan based on dynamic forecasting
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive market risk limits framework with daily and monthly reporting
- Responsible for the Company’s FX hedging policy and quarterly reviews
The ideal candidate will a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA / ACCA/ CIMA Qualified).
Have a good understanding of the characteristics of the Company’s balance sheet and product characteristics, and experience in the preparation, review and submission of reporting.
In addition, you will have:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, prioritising as appropriate
- Ability to analyse and interpret regulations from first principles
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further
You must already possess the right to work in the UK to be considered for the position.