Website The Treasury Recruitment Company
Find out a bit more about us
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Recruitment Consultant to work on an established desk covering the UK market.
Launched in 2002, The Treasury Recruitment Company is a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in the corporate treasury market. We support clients and candidates across the UK, Europe and US and are recognized as one of the leading names in the industry.
We recruit positions on a permanent, interim, and temporary basis and work at all levels from entry Treasury Assistant through to Group Treasurer.
The UK Division is a well-established area of the business currently generating approximately 50% of total revenue.
We are however only scratching the surface in terms of our presence in this market and are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to drive new business opportunities and continue to grow this division.
Reporting to our CEO & Founder, Mike Richards, the UK Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment cycle with responsibility for recruiting treasury professionals within the UK corporate treasury market.
The role will be supported by our UK Recruiter Joe Fawcett and will work closely with our European Consultant Katie Hardie.
Day-to-day responsibilities include;
- The full recruitment process working with both candidates and clients
- Working with candidates to understand their skills and what they are looking for in a new role
- Using targeted methods to find candidates including; advertising, networking, social media, events, and headhunting
- Using a range of methods to target what clients are hiring and to build strong relationships with them
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and offer advice based on your market knowledge
- Managing the recruitment process for your candidate and client; preparing both for interviews, offering advice and negotiating job offers
- Organising and hosting networking meetings and attending key industry events
- Writing blogs and articles on key industry news to be used for marketing/PR
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with at least 2 years recruitment expertise who will be able to hit the ground running in a 360-recruitment role.
It is not essential for you to have previously recruited within Treasury, or even to understand what it is – that is the bit we coach you on, it is the ability to successfully recruit that we need you to already possess / be comfortable with!
It is a ‘roll your sleeves up’ environment where we all chip-in and support each other so strong teamwork is key.
Equally, you will need to be confident working on your own and using your initiative to hit the goals you set for yourself not us pushing you all the time.
It may be that you currently work for a large national or generalist agency and are now looking to make that transition into a specialist sector where you will have the opportunity to become a true expert in your field without the burden of unrealistic KPI’s.
Equally, you may be looking to move away from the more structured, corporate recruitment environment into a boutique firm where you will have the opportunity to define and mould your role.
If you have a natural entrepreneurial flair and like the idea of working in a mature environment without lots of red tape, restrictions, or rigid rules to follow, then this is the role for you!!
Benefits & Long-term Opportunity
We offer a fun and friendly working environment where you will be able to make a real difference. With no two days the same, you will be able to run your own desk with realistic goals and the opportunity to build upon an already thriving desk.
- Casual Dress
- 25 days holiday PLUS office shutdown between Christmas and New Year – this is NOT taken out of your holiday, so it is equivalent to 28 days holiday
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at a recruitment company that has retained the positive aspects of other recruitment environments whilst throwing in the bin the stupid ones
- A flat structure with open communication where everyone has a voice
- Flexibility to work from home when needed.
- A transparent, achievable bonus structure that is uncapped
- Regular early Friday finishes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Beer, Wine & most importantly Cocktail Fridge
Lovely, relaxed offices based a one-minute walk from Farnham Train Station with direct links to Guildford, Woking, and London Waterloo and just off the A3.
4-minute walk into Farnham Town Centre unless the barriers are down then it’s 5 minutes over the Railway Bridge too…