We are delighted to be working with Essentra to recruit a Treasury Systems Manager to work in their Corporate Head Office based in Milton Keynes.
Essentra plc is a FTSE 250 company and a leading global provider of essential components and solutions with four global divisions: Components, Packaging, Filters and Specialist Components.
Reporting to the Deputy/Assistant Treasurer the overall objective of this role is to be responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of Group Treasury Systems, together with the related processes and documentation, both internally and externally. Partnering with IT to ensure continuity of service and support. Driving alignment with Finance Globally, including new processes and training. Ongoing reporting development for Treasury in line with Group policies, regulations and ongoing training needs. Undertaking ad-hoc projects and activities as required.
- Day to day management of Treasury Systems administration and access, user base of 300
- Periodic User Access reviews and reporting
- Driving change through improved Treasury processes and reporting
- Developing and evolving the Global Inter-Company netting
- Improving the Treasury System functionality over time
- Ensuring that Treasuries systems stay up to date and reflect regulatory changes
- Assisting Treasury in producing cash flow forecasts for Group liquidity management
- Ensuring that static data in the systems that Treasury uses is up to date
- Inputting standing data into the treasury systems for review and approval
- Development of interfacing and automation
- Supporting the BPR process from a Treasury perspective
- Supporting Group Head of Treasury as required
- Meeting annual objectives agreed with the Deputy/Assistant Treasurer and/or Group Head of Treasury
- Providing cover for other Treasury personnel as needed
The ideal candidate will have an Accounting or Treasury qualification or be studying towards one. You will have Treasury Systems and/or IT2 experience together with a good grounding in Treasury.
If this is for you, please get in touch to discuss further.