Outstanding opportunity to be a part of a global Fortune 500 Chemicals company
The role will support the EMEA Treasury team to help manage and support the growth of the business by establishing a Treasury Centre in Luxembourg. This role will report into the Director of International Treasury.
Key responsibilities include;
- Cash management operations responsibilities include:
- Position cash daily for multiple cash pools and bank accounts with several banking partners
- Utilize technology including treasury workstation software, SAP, and banking portals to improve operational efficiency, with a particular focus on streamlining the transfer of data from/to SAP to the appropriate bank
- Execute and/or approve wire transfers
- Maintain and manage the internal bank account administration database to ensure accurate, current information on signers and other account data
- Execute FX spot transactions as needed
- Investigate returned payments and bank errors and management banking service cases
- Support bank statement reporting
- Collaborate with other internal organizations as needed
- Support bank and treasury workstation administration
- Support requests for data, including audit and compliance reporting
- Reconcile prior day cash forecast
- 4-7 Years years of experience in cash management, within a multinational corporate environment
- Familiarity with cash management and banking with large multinational banks
- Strong proficiency with Excel. & SAP.
- Experience with SAP’s Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) and In-House Cash (IHC) modules is preferred
This is a great opportunity to be a leader with a Multi-National Company and get first-hand experience setting-up and managing its In-House Bank encompassing the intercompany loan portfolio, payment- and collection centre, cash management operations and intercompany settling operations.