We are delighted to be exclusively retained by P3 Logistics Parks to support them in recruiting a newly created Treasury team in Prague.
P3 is a long-term investor, manager, and developer of European warehouse properties in Europe, 100% owned by GIC, the sovereign wealth fund of the Government of Singapore.
P3 are focused on providing your customers with a high-class occupancy experience in key locations across the continent. Due to P3 caring about their customers and communities you partner with; you develop environmentally sustainable warehouses to the highest international standards.
Their headquarters are in Prague, and they have offices in eight other countries across Europe. P3’s team of more than 135 real estate specialists help customers from a broad range of sectors with site selection, securing permits, procurement and construction as well as after-care and property management services.
They are now looking for a driven and motivated graduate to join the team as Treasury Specialist. This is an entry-level role into treasury and will be responsible for supporting the Treasury team in managing the day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for bank transfers of treasury payments
- Support in deal confirmations (FX, CP, bank loans, bonds etc)
- Verifying the accuracy of all internal and external treasury transactions entered into the TMS
- Creating all internal and external deals and loans in the TMS
- Confirming the FX transaction position to management
- Instructing subsidiaries on internal loan payments
- Involvement in multiple projects undertaken by the Treasury team
- Designing reports for Treasury Management
- Assisting in the monitoring of the cash flows
The successful candidate will be a graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field and will have some experience or internships within a treasury department.
You will be ambitious and have the ability to work in a fast and demanding environment. You will be a great communicator with hands-on and a can-do attitude.
- Highly numerate, methodical, and organised in approached
- Ability to work collaboratively across regions and cultures in a global business
- A proactive, enthusiastic, and helpful attitude towards a range of stakeholders and team members
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines, working effectively in a team environment
- Resilient to change, adapting to and supporting new situations with confidence
- Communicate in an open, direct, and clear manner on a variety of levels both inside and outside
- Fluent in English
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via firstname.lastname@example.org
Any CV’s sent direct toP3 Parks will be forwarded onto The Treasury Recruitment Company for screening.