The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and established company to manage their Corporate Headquarters Treasury Operations team while providing hands on support.
The role will partner closely with the companies Finance team and other regional Treasury Centers on Treasury needs globally and manage a small team locally as well as additional resources in their Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Ensuring the timely execution of payments adhering to strict cut-off times.
- Monitoring account balances, recommending daily sweeps for optimal cash balancing, and identifying investment options for the region that could be incorporated into the global liquid investment strategy.
- Interacting with banks, Treasury counterparties, finance groups and deal teams.
- Providing middle and back office support for cash, investment and FX settlements (including derivatives).
- Managing daily cash forecasting function and driving global Treasury for firm-wide cash forecasting process.
- Managing and updating internal/external standard settlement instructions as required.
- Interacting with internal clients on deliverables and issue resolution.
- Coordinating and evaluating new banking counterparties, including managing RFP’s and onboarding activities for global banking services as required.
- Managing bank portal access where required.
- Working with finance/business teams using in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Treasury functions to deliver proactive Treasury solutions.
The ideal candidate will have 10 – 15 years of experience in a Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function as well as 3 years of managerial experience in a Treasury Operations function of a complex organization.
Ideally you will have an in-depth knowledge of SWIFT message standards. Be experienced in leading project related activities including Treasury Management System implementations, enhancements, modifications, integrations and project management.
Have previous experience using Treasury Management Workstation, SWIFT payment processing and reporting, and using Wall Street Suite product is a significant plus.
Other key experience will include:
- Previous experience with alternative asset management company or other asset management company is a significant plus.
- Experience handling system enhancements, modifications and implementations.
- Familiarity with opening bank accounts and preparing forms/letters related to bank account documentation (i.e. KYC, Letter of Direction).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business with an excellent brand reputation that can help grow your career. It will be a fast-paced role that would suit an experienced Treasury professional that is familiar with the Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function and has managerial experience in a Treasury Operations function of a complex organization.