This episode reveals part four of my recent speech at the ACTA (Austrian Corporate Treasury Association).
I fully support all of the hard work that ACTA is doing to promote the treasury profession, and I was more than happy to take the stage at this year’s event.
In this episode, I explore the latest treasury market news and share some interesting highlights from the salary survey. If you’ve ever wondered how your existing salary measures up against other treasury professions, I highly recommend you take a few minutes out of your day to tune into this episode of the show.
On this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- The current state of the treasury market
- How the political landscape impacts treasury recruitment activity
- An insight into the vibrant junior treasury recruitment market
- What most senior level treasury roles are looking for regarding specific skills and qualifications, etc.
- How the role of treasurers has changed and evolved over recent years
- Latest updates in treasury market news and views
- Salary insights according to recent results from the salary survey
- What makes treasury professionals happy/unhappy in their roles
- How Brexit has affected the treasury recruitment market
- The impact new technologies will have on the roles of treasury professionals
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here: (https://treasuryrecruitment.com/jobs).
Or, send us your CV and let us help you with your next career move!
Would you like to take part in our Global Treasury Salary Survey? As a special thank you for taking part, you’ll receive a full salary survey results for FREE! Take part in the survey at https://http://www.treasurysalary.com…
For more information and to explore other episodes, visit https://www.treasurycareercorner.com/