This episode of the podcast explores the current state of the European Treasury Recruitment Market with helpful advice from our Treasury Recruitment Specialist, Dan Welham.
Dan is a key member of our recruitment team and focuses on helping businesses find treasury professionals to add value to their teams as well as assisting candidates to find their perfect treasury position.
So, who better to seek treasury recruitment and career advice from than this guy?
On the podcast we discussed…
- How the European Treasury Market is looking from a recruitment perspective
- The truth about the European recruitment market in recent months
- European countries that are currently recruiting for treasury professionals
- Key takeaways from the Austria Treasurers Conference
- Whether advancements in technology will make the role of treasurers redundant
- An insight into the early results from our Global Treasury Salary Survey
- The main reasons why treasury professionals are unhappy in their current roles
- Much more!
Would you like to take part in our Global Treasury Salary Survey? As a special thank you for taking part, you’ll receive a full salary survey results for FREE! Take part in the survey at treasurysalary.com
Are you enjoying the podcast? Don’t forget to hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to keep up with the latest episodes of The Treasury Career Corner!
Interested in pursuing a career in treasury? Visit The Treasury Recruitment Company to search and apply for your perfect treasury job! Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to treasurycareercorner.com/