I’m excited to announce the release of the first episode of our three-part feature series exploring the latest updates in the treasury market!
To kick things off, Mike sits down with the amazing Craig Perkins, Head of the UK Practice to discuss the current state of the UK market.
In the episode we discuss:
- The current state of the market
- How there are lots of opportunities out there but rising competition especially for Front Office roles
- What’s happening with remote/hybrid working post pandemic and whether companies on the whole have embraced it or not
- Where are salary’s going. How have the different job levels and UK regions been impacted.
- The Global Treasury Salary Survey
- Where do we see the treasury job market heading in 2023
- How Treasury is recession resistant and how it differs to Finance
- What do people need to do if next year is the time for a move
- Treasury Career Corner Live in London
You can connect with Craig Perkins on LinkedIn
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help
develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!
If you’re interested in learning more about the fundamental pillars of treasury, download my free Corporate Treasury eBook by clicking here!