This is the second episode of our 5-part series created when we attended the recent Group Treasurers Exchange. In each episode, I ask 8 treasury professionals a different question regarding their treasury careers and where they see the industry going.
In part two of the series, I ask them what they enjoy most about treasury and whether or not they would recommend a career within Treasury to others.
The treasury professionals I questioned were:
- Andreas Weindel – ex-Group Treasurer at Haribo Holdings
- Andrew Bishop – Head of Treasury Operations at Gazprom Marketing & Trading
- Annemarie Moore – Director of Treasury Services at Plan International
- Damian Glendinning – ex-Treasurer at Lenovo
- Marianna Polykrati – Group Treasurer at Chipita S.A
- Oliver Eiss – Group Treasurer at Johnson Matthey plc
- Rasmus Camborda Meilvang – Treasury Manager at Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia AS
- Sam Pitt – ex-Group Treasurer at Network Rail
If you want to hear their answers for yourself, be sure to listen to the podcast to find out!
If you are enjoying the podcast, please hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app (if you can’t find the podcast on your chosen app let me know and we’ll try to get onto it).
Please also leave a review, we’d really appreciate it. As a brand new podcast, reviews can really help us get found by more people who are interested in treasury careers and the treasury industry.
Interested in a career in treasury? Whether you dream of becoming a Treasury Analyst, Treasury Consultant or Group Treasurer, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you to find your perfect treasury job.
For more information and to explore other episodes go to treasurycareercorner.com