We’re back with another exciting episode of our 5-part series that we recorded at this year’s Group Treasurers Exchange.
This time, we ask treasury professionals the burning question – What Value Do You Place Upon Accounting and Treasury Qualifications?
The treasury professionals I questioned were:
- Andreas Weindel – ex-Group Treasurer at Haribo Holdings
- Damian Glendinning – ex-Treasurer at Lenovo
- Marianna Polykrati – Group Treasurer at Chipita S.A
- Oliver Eiss – Group Treasurer at Johnson Matthey plc
- Rasmus Camborda Meilvang – Treasury Manager at Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia AS
- Sam Pitt – ex-Group Treasurer at Network Rail
- Andrew Bishop – Head of Treasury Operations at Gazprom Marketing & Trading
If you want to hear all of their answers for yourself, make sure you tune into the podcast to find out!
Enjoying the new podcast? Please hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to ensure you don’t miss out on any future episodes! (if you can’t find the podcast on your chosen app let me know and we’ll try to get onto it).
Please also leave a review, we’d really appreciate it. As a brand new podcast, reviews can really help us get found by more people who are interested in treasury careers and the treasury industry.
Interested in a career in treasury? Whether you dream of becoming a Treasury Analyst, Treasury Consultant or Group Treasurer, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you to find your perfect treasury job!
For more info and to explore other areas visit https://www.treasurycareercorner.com/