At this year’s Group Treasurers Exchange, I had the exciting opportunity to speak to eight treasury professionals about their treasury careers and the future of the industry. Their answers created a unique 5-part series where each episode explores their answers to a single question related to the treasury industry.
This is the fourth episode of the series, where I asked my interviewees what they envision as the future of treasury…
The treasury professionals I questioned were:
- Andreas Weindel – ex-Group Treasurer at Haribo Holdings
- Andrew Bishop – Head of Treasury Operations at Gazprom Marketing & Trading
- Annemarie Moore – Director of Treasury Services at Plan International
- Damian Glendinning – ex-Treasurer at Lenovo
- Marianna Polykrati – Group Treasurer at Chipita S.A
- Oliver Eiss – Group Treasurer at Johnson Matthey plc
- Rasmus Camborda Meilvang – Treasury Manager at Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia AS
- Sam Pitt – ex-Group Treasurer at Network Rail
If you’d like to hear all each of my guests’ predictions for the future of treasury, you’ll have to listen to the podcast to find out!
Are you enjoying the new podcast? If so, please hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to ensure you don’t miss out on any future episodes! (if you can’t find the podcast on your chosen app let me know and we’ll try to get onto it).
Please also leave a review, we’d really appreciate it. As a brand new podcast, reviews can really help us get found by more people who are interested in treasury careers and the treasury industry.
If you’re interested in a career in treasury, head over to the The Treasury Recruitment Company to search for your perfect treasury job!
For more info and to explore previous episodes go to treasurycareercorner.com