I’m excited to announce that it’s Women in Treasury month here on the Treasury Career Corner podcast! Throughout November, we’re going to show some love and appreciation to celebrate women’s role in treasury and how they’ve impacted the industry for the better.
We’re kicking off Women in Treasury month with the grand finale episode of our 5-part series where we interview eight treasury professions from this year’s Group Treasurers Exchange event. Each episode asks them a different question that explores not just their own careers, but what they have to say about the future of the industry and what it takes to ensure a successful career in treasury.
In light of this special occasion, I ask each of the treasury professionals what they think of recent developments within the treasury profession such as the Women in Treasury initiative.
The treasury professionals I questioned were:
- Andreas Weindel – ex-Group Treasurer at Haribo Holdings
- Andrew Bishop – Head of Treasury Operations at Gazprom Marketing & Trading
- Annemarie Moore – Director of Treasury Services at Plan International
- Damian Glendinning – ex-Treasurer at Lenovo
- Marianna Polykrati – Group Treasurer at Chipita S.A
- Oliver Eiss – Group Treasurer at Johnson Matthey plc
- Rasmus Camborda Meilvang – Treasury Manager at Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia AS
- Sam Pitt – ex-Group Treasurer at Network Rail
If you’d like to hear what they all had to say about the Women in Treasury initiative and the role of women within treasury, you’ll have to listen to the podcast to find out!
If you’re enjoying the new podcast, please hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to ensure you don’t miss out on any future episodes! (if you can’t find the podcast on your chosen app let me know and we’ll try to get onto it).
Please also leave a review, we’d really appreciate it. As a brand new podcast, reviews can really help us get found by more people who are interested in treasury careers and the treasury industry.
If you’re interested in a career in treasury, head over to the The Treasury Recruitment Company to search for your perfect treasury job!
For more info and to explore other episodes go to treasurycareercorner.com/