In this episode of the podcast, I’ve explored the current state of the Treasury Recruitment Market as a whole, some of the key takeaways from 2018 and what we can hope to expect from 2019.
On the podcast I discussed…
- What is the current state of the Treasury Recruitment Market as a whole?
- How the turbulent economic and political times globally are affecting the Treasury Recruitment Market
- The effect of Brexit on the UK Treasury Recruitment Market
- The role of Treasurers in businesses during tough times
- Where I’ve been recruiting for Treasurers around the world
- What’s happening in the USA Treasury Market
- A big video campaign I did for Under Armour
- What clients are looking for in new Treasury staff
- If the role of Treasurer will change with the introduction of new technology like Block Cain, Straight Through Processing, and FinTech
- The role and skills of Treasurers in the past compared to now
- What it takes to be a modern-day Treasurer
- Take our Global Salary Survey to assess the salaries of Treasurers worldwide
- Some of the interesting responses we have had so far
- Thanks to all who have listened to the podcast and all the clients we have recruited for
Would you like to take part in our Global Treasury Salary Survey? As a special thank you for taking part, you’ll receive a full salary survey results for FREE! Take part in the survey attreasurysalary.com
Are you enjoying the podcast? Don’t forget to hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to keep up with the latest episodes of The Treasury Career Corner!
For more information and to explore other episodes go to Treasurycareercorner.com