This episode of the podcast reveals part four of my recent speech at the ACTA (Austrian Corporate Treasury Association). I fully support all of the hard work that ACTA is doing to promote the treasury profession, and I was more than happy to take the stage at this year’s event.
In this podcast episode, I explore the latest treasury market news and share some interesting highlights from the salary survey. If you’ve ever wondered how your existing salary measures up against other treasury professionals, I highly recommend you take a few minutes out of your day to tune into this episode of the show.
On this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- The current state of the treasury market
- How the political landscape impacts treasury recruitment activity
- An insight into the vibrant junior treasury recruitment market
- What most senior level treasury roles are looking for regarding specific skills and qualifications, etc.
- How the role of treasurers has changed and evolved over recent years
- Latest updates in treasury market news and views
- Salary insights according to recent results from the salary survey
- What makes treasury professionals happy/unhappy in their roles
- How Brexit has affected the treasury recruitment market
- The impact new technologies will have on the roles of treasury professionals
Would you like to take part in our Global Treasury Salary Survey? As a special thank you for taking part, you’ll receive a full salary survey results for FREE! Take part in the survey at treasurysalary.com
Are you enjoying the podcast? Don’t forget to hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to keep up with the latest episodes of The Treasury Career Corner!
Interested in pursuing a career in treasury? Visit The Treasury Recruitment Company to search and apply for your perfect treasury job! Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
For more information and to explore other episodes go to treasurycareercorner.com/