To celebrate reaching our 50th episode since launching the podcast in October 2018 and its overwhelming success, I wanted to bring you an extra special episode recorded LIVE in Luxembourg where you get 3 Treasurers instead of just one!
Following the exceptional success of the podcast and the response from our first LIVE event held in London, I have been hitting the road again to not only bring the show to life, but to give you the chance to ask the questions!
For more information on the Treasury Career Corner LIVE event please visit this link.
This episode is slightly longer than normal to fit the full show in but hopefully you will agree that it’s worth it!
We will soon be launching the full video of the event too, so don’t forget to look out for that!
In this week’s show I interview the following top Treasury professionals:
- Benoit Scholtissen – Head of Group Treasury at Aperam
- Winkie Choi – International Treasurer at Amazon
- Johan Claudot – Group Treasurer at Blackstone Real Estate
On the podcast we discussed…
- How they first got started in treasury
- How their treasury careers have progressed over time
- Whether it is important to have experience in the industry sector you are working in to be successful in treasury
- How big their Treasury teams are and their approach to management
- How they have seen treasury evolve over the years
- What their recruitment ethos is and what they look for
- What advise they would give someone looking to get into treasury
If you’d like to get in touch with Benoit, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn Profile
If you’d like to get in touch with Winkie, you can connect with her via her LinkedIn Profile
If you’d like to get in touch with Johan, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn Profile
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for iTunes click here!