In this extra special episode recorded live in London at the GTE Exchange in July, I interviewed not one, but three treasury professionals.
These highly talented individuals demonstrate exactly how contrasting one career path can be from another. They may hold similar roles but their journeys to success have been very different.
Something they do have in common though is they have valuable advice to share on how to succeed in treasury.
In this week’s show I interview:
- Matthew Norris – Assistant Group Treasurer at Petrofac
- Topi Jokiranta – Head of Group Treasury at Rettig Group
- Jason Spanos – Director, Treasury at Coca-Cola European Partners
- How they each got started in treasury
- How their treasury careers have progressed over time
- The importance of treasury qualifications
- The challenges faced during a takeover
- How to be a good coach and mentor and the advice they would give others in the same position
- Top tips for success in the treasury industry
If you’d like to get in touch with Matthew, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn Profile
If you’d like to get in touch with Topi, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn Profile
If you’d like to get in touch with Jason, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn Profile
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for iTunes click here!