It’s not every day that you meet an award-winning VP Treasurer and I’m honoured to be joined by, VP Treasurer, Srikanth Dasari.
Srikanth is an innovative and award-winning VP Treasurer. He is a winner of The Alexander Hamilton Award, Treasury Management International Award, and AFP Pinnacle Award for innovation and excellence in treasury. If that wasn’t impressive enough, Srikanth has had a fascinating career journey, which is vastly different from most treasury professionals within the industry.
Srikanth specializes in Treasury, Pension and Investments, Financial Risk Management, Corporate Development, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategy, Strategic Alliances, Financial Planning and Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, and Engineering Product Development. He received his MBA from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business. Srikanth is a strategic, process minded, and results-oriented person, all of which plays a key role in his success.
On the podcast we discussed…
- How Srikanth went from Chemical Engineering to becoming an award-winning VP Treasurer
- Why Srikanth became interested in pursuing a treasury career
- How Srikanth’s experience in different fields aided his career in treasury
- Srikanth talks about his experience working in different companies and organisations
- Elements of treasury that keeps Srikanth interested and passionate in the industry
- How Srikanth sees treasury evolve, change, and adapt
- Business implications of things like the Coronavirus
- Words of advice for other treasury professionals and aspiring treasurers
To get in touch with Srikanth Dasari, you can connect with him via LinkedIn.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!