It’s not often you find someone in Treasury with a passion for systems and a talent for people management.
But this is exactly the breadth of experience my latest guest has acquired during his career in Treasury.
Janko Hahn, Head of Treasury Operations at Autoneum Management AG, joins me on this week’s episode of the Treasury Career Corner.
After completing his studies of Economics at the University of Augsburg, Germany in 2005, Janko held a variety of Treasury roles. In 2010, he was hired as Treasury Manager for Rieter Management AG. He then transitioned to the newly founded Autoneum Group Treasury Department when the Reiter Automotive Division separated and was listed independently on the Swiss Stock Exchange in May 2011.
Today, Janko is the Head of Treasury Operations at Autoneum Management AG in Winterthur, Switzerland.
Autoneum Management is a global leader in acoustic and thermal insulation products for the automotive industry. It develops and produces multifunctional, lightweight components and systems for interior floor and engine bay as well as the underbody of cars.
Customers include almost all automobile manufacturers in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa.
It’s a large multi-national organization that operates 55 production facilities and employs almost 13,000 people worldwide.
On the podcast we discussed…
- What some limitations and benefits are of working for a US-based satellite office
- How Janko’s experience during a company split taught him the importance of the Treasury Management System (TMS)
- Tips on how to select a new TMS system
- Why team dynamics and continuing education are invaluable to a Treasury department
- Why seeking process improvements benefits the team and the business
- Janko’s vision for the future of Treasury and leveraging technology to automate processes
If you would like to connect with Janko, you can find him on LinkedIn.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!