TREASURY CAREER CORNER LIVE – LONDON
This was “Treasury Career Corner” LIVE in London in 2022.
Our Amazing Panelists
The Main Event
Seeing three leading Treasury professionals at the peak of their careers talk about how they achieved success is important to treasury professionals at whatever stage they are in their treasury careers. At the event we discussed:
- What career goals/plans they set for themselves?
- How important do they consider treasury qualifications to be in relation to their careers?
We discussed/explored other areas such as;
- how important do they think having a personal brand is to their treasury career?
- is it worth investing in a Mentor or professional career Coach?
- what value have they seen from developing their own professional networks?
- where do they see the world of corporate treasury developing in the future?
Live on Stage
Back on Thursday 24th November 2022 we brought this LIVE event to London at the Herbert Smith Freehills City offices, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EG
In this LIVE version of the podcast Mike Richards hosted a fireside relaxed chat style session where he interviewed three leading Treasury professionals about how they achieved their career success, the mistakes they made along the way, what you can do to avoid them, and talked about where they see the treasury profession going to next.
At the event, guests got to hear about the career highs and lows for three treasury professionals and got real practical advice they can use to enhance their career prospects.
A special thanks to our event partners Herbert Smith Freehills.
About The Show
Launched in October 2018, ‘The Treasury Career Corner’ is a weekly podcast where I interview Treasury professionals from across the globe about their treasury careers.
I talk to them about their roles, how they built their careers, where they are now and where they see both themselves and the treasury profession developing in the future.
Other areas I explore include;
- Career highlights and low lights?
- Where they got their big break?
- What they see as key to their success?
- Where do their careers go from here?
- What do they see as the future of the Treasury profession?
Treasury professionals are key to the success of all corporates, they look after the money and manage the risks of companies on a global scale.
When I launched the show, I simply wanted to highlight the work that treasury professionals do and help the audience understand that each of them has taken a different path to achieve success with their treasury career.
I have been talking to treasurers for the past 20 years – each of them has a different story, a unique way of working, a different approach but they are all successful in their own ways. I wanted to give them a platform where they could share their stories of career success.
The launch show started with 72 downloads on Day 1 and since then we have grown to over 91,000 unique downloads over the 229 shows released so far and our audience continues to grow.
If you would like to attend this event, please ensure you RSVP below.