The Treasury Career Corner – LIVE
Throughout 2019 we will be taking the ‘The Treasury Career Corner” on tour!
We kick off on Thursday 21st March 2019 in London with our first LIVE event.
In this LIVE version of the podcast Mike Richards hosts a fireside relaxed chat style session where he interviews three leading Treasury professionals about how they achieved their career success, the mistakes they made along the way, what you can do to avoid them, and we talk about where they see the treasury profession going to next.
At the event, guests get to hear about the career highs and lows for three treasury professionals and get real practical advice they can use to enhance their career prospects.
What career goals/plans did they set for themselves?
How important do they consider treasury qualifications to be in relation to their careers?
We discuss/explore other areas such as;
- how important do they think having a personal brand is to their treasury career?
- is it worth investing in a Mentor or professional career Coach?
- what value have they seen from developing their own professional networks?
- where do they see the world of corporate treasury developing in the future?
Seeing three leading Treasury professionals at the peak of their careers talk about how they achieved success is important to treasury professionals at whatever stage they are in their treasury careers.
Confirmed panelists & past podcast guests who have agreed to be on the panel in London include:
In this our 1st event, we will find out what it takes to achieve the role of Treasurer.
In the future we will also be hoping to run a “Women in Treasury” panel and Future Treasury Leaders event too!
If you are interested in this FREE-TO-ATTEND evening, then please register below;
Following our London event, we will be hosting SHOWS throughout 2019 in the following locations;
- 21st March 2019 at the Park Plaza, Waterloo in London
- 2nd May 2019 in Luxembourg
- May 21st, 2019 at the Windy City Summit in Chicago
- At the end of May 2019 in New York
- 1st July 2019 in Richmond, UK
- In mid-September in London
- In mid-October at Eurofinance 2019 in Copenhagen
- Later in October at Boston, AFP
If you want to attend one of those evenings, please let us know via the button below.
We would love to see you there!