The company is an employee owned, global agricultural commodities merchant trader with an annual revenue of $8.2bn. Working with over 300 customers and 600 suppliers the company does everything from sourcing to distributing of commodities, as well as operating in over 60 countries worldwide.
We are exclusively working on a role for this London based company who are looking for an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst. This role will report into the Group Treasury Operations Manager and will act as the defacto deputy in the operations department, help supervise the team, oversee and execute daily treasury activities, month end duties and monitor daily controls.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Group cashflow forecasting for Senior management and Group Lenders, including analysis on weekly variances with supporting narrative.
- Daily liquidity reporting to Group Treasury Operations Manager and Group Finance Director
- Supervising and executing daily and monthly corporate operational treasury activities.
- Responsible for producing and analysing the Corporate banking entity month end accounting and reporting to the Group Financial Controller (produce Trial Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts for the Accounting department, monitoring of the control accounts, analyse and explain movements, respond to queries from accounting department and Business, book journals as advised by Accounting department)
- Responsible for Group Treasury Operations systems and related controls (system’s admin and maintenance, related controls, ad hoc projects on systems improvements and reporting).
- Monitoring and reporting on the group bank FX exposure, assisting in FX hedging execution (trading via FxAll platform on behalf of business as well as trading for cash management purposes, in line with the Group Treasury Policy)
- Manage internal and external loans and associated fees
- Generate and develop ideas for operational treasury process improvements/efficiencies
- Deputise for Group Treasury Operations Manager in their absence.
- Providing data and analytics for adhoc project work.
- Strategic thinker with great attention to detail, numerate, analytical
- Ability to collate and analyse data from multiple sources and present the findings to senior management.
- Knowledge of treasury accounting principles, experience in treasury accounting.
- Demonstrable systems management and problem solving experience.
- Experience using Kyriba and FXall
- Knowledge of interest rate, foreign exchange, commodity and derivatives markets and risks
- Experience with Interacting with multiple business units around the world
- Strong Excel and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.