for Treasury Professionals
With over 20 years of experience in treasury recruitment, we have an unrivalled global database of treasury candidates at all levels.
An inside look at treasury careers
The Treasury Career Corner Podcast
Listen to over 280 of the world’s leading treasury professionals discussing their career journeys and predictions for the treasury sector, hosted by CEO Mike Richards.
What sets us apart?
- Our heritage
- We have a long-established presence of over 20 years in the industry and are recognised as market leading Treasury consultants.
- Our character
- Many agencies lose character as they strive for growth and diversity but as a boutique, independent agency we adapt our approach and style to meet your individual needs.
- Our market expertise
- We specialise purely within Treasury recruitment, so we have extensive in-depth knowledge of the UK, European and US markets.
- The value we add to our network
- We work tirelessly to engage with our network by providing meaningful and relevant content via conferences, podcasts, salary surveys and more.
Navigating Complex Recruitment Terrain
The Treasury Recruitment Company's targeted and highly specialized approach to recruitment in a niche sector successfully placed an outstanding candidate, enhancing Darling Ingredients' global treasury operations.
Treasury roles around the world
Quarterly Salary Survey
How does your salary compare?
Benchmark your salary against a diverse pool of seasoned treasury professionals from across the industry.Compare now
Make your next career move with confidence
Our recruiters will match you to the best roles for your skills, goals, and needs.
Free advice for candidates
Whether you’re looking for LinkedIn tips or CV inspiration, we’ve got everything you need to secure your next role.View our information hub
The Treasury Recruitment Company Roadshow
The Treasury Recruitment Company are hitting the road for our latest 2024 world tour, making stops at the most prestigious treasury conferences.
Join Mike Richards and the team, to discuss your career aspirations, and explore your treasury hiring needs.