Reporting into the Treasurer the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for Global – Foreign Cash and Debt Management and working in conjunction with foreign subsidiaries in managing their cash. The Analyst is also responsible for research and analysis and for various other functions related to Treasury.
- Managing daily global cash and cash reporting
- Assisting with the documentation for opening and closing bank accounts and serving as the bank system administrator
- Managing and executing the daily/weekly/monthly loan payments for some foreign entities and borrowings to ensure compliance with various debt instruments
- Assisting with quarterly stock analysis and reporting
- Analyzing bank analysis statements and look for ways to reduce fees
- Managing daily wires and transfers for foreign entities and backup for US entities
- Assisting the Treasurer with monthly/quarterly debt analysis, reporting and management for foreign subsidiaries.
- Working with Finance Directors to help maintain/update bank accounts and signatory data for all US and Foreign entities
- Assisting with any other analysis and research for Treasury
Ideally you will be a graduate in an Accounting or Finance related degree or equivalent in related work experience.
You will have three or more years related experience, demonstrating strong knowledge of finance and treasury applications and related processes.
You will possess good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Spanish language skill is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and enthusiastic graduate level Finance/Accounting professional or experienced Treasury Analyst to join an established company that are committed to an environment of learning, where people can grow and develop, and embrace new and innovative ideas and approaches.