The Main Event
Join us in gaining valuable insights from two accomplished Treasury professionals, who have reached the top of their respective careers. Their discussion on the key factors that led to their success will prove to be invaluable for treasury professionals, regardless of the stage they are in their careers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn and grow in the field of treasury management as we discover:
- What career goals/plans did they set for themselves?
- How important do they consider treasury qualifications to be in relation to their careers?
We discuss/explore other areas such as;
- how important do they think having a personal brand is to their treasury career?
- is it worth investing in a Mentor or professional career Coach?
- what value have they seen from developing their own professional networks?
- where do they see the world of corporate treasury developing in the future?
Live on Stage
With the success of our last event back in November 2022, We’re bringing the LIVE event back to London on Thursday 13th April 2023 once again at the Herbert Smith Freehills City offices, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EG
In this LIVE version of the podcast Mike Richards hosts a fireside relaxed chat style session where he interviews three leading Treasury professionals about how they achieved their career success, the mistakes they made along the way, what you can do to avoid them, and we talk about where they see the treasury profession going to next.
At the event, guests get to hear about the career highs and lows for three treasury professionals and get real practical advice they can use to enhance their career prospects.
A special thanks to our event partners Herbert Smith Freehills.