The Group Treasurers Exchange is the world’s most exclusive, intimate and senior gathering for group treasurers. When I attended this fantastic event earlier this year I had the opportunity to talk to eight treasury professionals about their treasury careers. I asked them a few questions about their experience in treasury and where they see the industry going, and you can hear all of their answers in this five-part podcast and video series!
In this first episode of the series, I asked my interviewees how they got started in their treasury career and how the industry has evolved since.
The treasury professionals I questioned were:
- Andreas Weindel – ex-Group Treasurer at Haribo Holdings
- Andrew Bishop – Head of Treasury Operations at Gazprom Marketing & Trading
- Annemarie Moore – Director of Treasury Services at Plan International
- Damian Glendinning – ex-Treasurer at Lenovo
- Marianna Polykrati – Group Treasurer at Chipita S.A
- Oliver Eiss – Group Treasurer at Johnson Matthey plc
- Rasmus Camborda Meilvang – Treasury Manager at Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia AS
- Sam Pitt – ex-Group Treasurer at Network Rail
If you want to find out what all of their answers were be sure to listen to the podcast to find out!
If you are enjoying the podcast please hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app (if you can’t find the podcast on your chosen app let me know and we’ll try to get onto it).
Please also leave a review, we’d really appreciate it. As a brand new podcast reviews can really help us get found by more people who are interested in treasury careers and the treasury industry.
Interested in a career in treasury? Whether you dream of becoming a Treasury Analyst, Treasury Consultant or Group Treasurer, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you to find your perfect treasury job.
For more information on the podcast and to explore previous episodes go to treasurycareercorner.com/