This episode of the podcast explores the importance of continuing to invest in your Treasury career, no matter how far up you are on the career ladder. The audio for this podcast episode has been taken from my recent talk at the ACTA, where I talked to an audience of treasury professionals about the importance of investing in their treasury careers.
The ACTA (Austrian Corporate Treasury Association) is a not-for-profit organisation of more than 100 members from more than 50 corporate groups. The organisation aims to promote the treasury profession, support the professional development of treasurers and generate networking opportunities for members.
I really enjoyed my time at the ACTA this year, and I was fortunate enough to meet a lot of like-minded individuals who are just as passionate about the treasury industry as myself. I hope you enjoy listening to this episode and it helps you to see why now is the time to start investing in your treasury career.
On this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- Why investing in your treasury career is so important
- The benefits of career planning and goal setting as an aspiring treasurer
- The five stepping stones to finding career success within treasury
- Understanding that it’s your responsibility to make a pro-active choice about your career investment plan
- When you should start looking for your next job
- How to take charge of your career and your present role
- The value and benefits of utilising LinkedIn to further your career
- How to assess your current position and define your strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding that you need to evolve and practice a positive attitude
- Much more!
Are you enjoying the podcast? Please hit subscribe on your favourite podcast app to keep up with the latest episodes of The Treasury Career Corner!
Interested in pursuing a career in treasury? Visit The Treasury Recruitment Company to search and apply for your perfect treasury job! Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
For more information and to explore other podcast episodes, go to treasurycareercorner.com/