In this episode of The Treasury Career Corner Podcast, I’m delighted to be joined by a good friend of mine, Stephen Long, the Group Treasurer at Williams Lea Tag.
Stephen is an experienced treasury professional having worked within the treasury field for over 20 years. He has specialist knowledge in international cash management, six sigma, project management, and treasury management to name just a few!
Williams Lea Tag (WLT) is the leading independent provider of Marketing and Communications Services. Every day, they help organisations transform business processes, enhance their customer conversations and realise the potential of their brand. Founded in 1820 as a company providing printing services to the financial industry, Williams Lea Tag went through a number of changes to its business model and now provides services including mail processing, bulk mailing, printing, and page layout.
On the podcast we discussed…
- Stephen shares stories from his existing and previous treasury roles
- How the ACT has helped people who start out in finance move into treasury
- An insight into Steve’s recruitment methodology
- The role of communication in the treasury industry
- How technology and machines can help assist treasury teams in the future
- The importance of grabbing opportunities that present themselves and learning from the people around you
You can get in touch with Stephen and connect with him via his LinkedIn profile.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for iTunes click here!