We are going back into our archive to bring you one of our all-time favourite episodes of the podcast featuring Kim Masucci, a Fortune 500 Treasury Executive.
Kim joins me on this episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast to talk about her fascinating career in treasury.
She possesses over 20 years’ experience in finance, 14 of those years in treasury-specific roles at United Technologies (now Raytheon), Otis, and Linde.
Throughout her 14 years in treasury-specific roles, she has mostly had operational roles focused on FX and intercompany lending, domestic cash management, netting, internal dividend program, and capital markets. She also spent a year in FP&A focused on board presentations for the CFO, economics, and incentive compensation. More recently, she was a director of foreign exchange and intercompany lending at Otis Elevator.
On the podcast Kim Masucci and I discussed…
- How Kim got started in treasury and finance from her university days to now
- Why Kim was interested in treasury
- How Kim progressed through different roles within the same company
- Kim talks about her experience as Associate Director of capital markets
- How the pandemic has impacted Kim and her career
- Tips to help treasurers adjust to the recent changes
- What Kim looks for in resumes and potential new team members
- Kim shares her key tips for other treasurers
- Kim shares what she has been up to since the last podcast
- The common themes Kim is seeing in treasury postings today
If you want to get in touch with Kim, you can connect with her on LinkedIn.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!